• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Scope rings

Have tried the lapping kits, had "ok" luck, though I wouldn't say it made a HELL of a difference. They are perty labor intensive though. I have recently gone to using the Burris Signature rings with the plastic inserts and as far as I'm concerned it's the only way to go. the last 3 scopes I've...
  2. D

Rear Sights

I like the longer sight radius, as I have the Williams sight but it is mounted in front of the reciever on the bbl. I have a rail mounted on mine which would prevent mounting a sight as yours is. Any progress on the rail/sight project you mentioned?
  3. D

Mossberg MVP LC trigger problem

Hey! Sounds like the problem I just described in "Firearms Maintenance and troubleshooting." Every once in a while the firing pin (FP) will fail to go forward. I can re-cock the action sometimes and it will fire, ( sometimes after 2 or 3 trys) or sometimes it won't. Other times it will...
  4. D

MVP failing to fire

Been havin misfires and even hangfires with my .308 Patrol. Thought it might be ammo related but not so sure now. The firing pin fails to disengage from the sear somtimes. When the trigger is pulled the f.pin fails to go forward. Can't figger out what causes it though. Only does it with live...
  5. D

Rugged Compact Scope

Got Vortex Strikeagle mounted and sighted in, workin on a good load for the MVP Patrol. The Strike eagle sits good and low in Burris Signature 30mm rings on a EGW MVP rail, no bolt interference and can see fr. sight on 1X. Only problem, and small one at that, I can't put a Scope Throw or any...
  6. D

Rugged Compact Scope

Just ordered a Vortex Strikeagle 1-6x for my .308MVP haven't got it yet but am lookin forward to it. Should be a good all around CQB/400-500 yd scope on anything bigger than a coyote.....with or without a blue helmet....
Back