• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. OsteKuste

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

If you are talking about that small ring, it goes in a thin groove under the heavy spring before the gas piston. If you pull the piston out and look you can barely see it. I called Mossberg and they wanted me to send it back for the experts to fiddle with, took me five minutes to figure out. I...
  2. OsteKuste

3rd gas ring?

See my 2nd post above. I have had it back to the range a couple times and broken it down for cleaning as well and have not had it come back out. I see no signs of any abnormal issues or wear. I am now careful about how I slide the barrel over the mag tube during assembly so as to not catch it...
  3. OsteKuste

3rd gas ring?

Ok. I'll try again.
  4. OsteKuste

3rd gas ring?

Finally getting around to figuring out how to post pics. Don't know till I try.
  5. OsteKuste

3rd gas ring?

Thanks for sharing your experience. I did get the ring back in its home and spent another day at the range. I used only Federal target loads and still have a few fte and ftl issues, but I'm only at about 100 rds through it so far. I do have the Or3gun spacer tube and adjustable spring plunger...
  6. OsteKuste

3rd gas ring?

Thank you for your responses, fellas. I've noticed things move a little slow in here. I was just surprised this issue and/or specific part I was referring to seemed to have no history anywhere I searched. Sorry if I came across any other way. Any suggestions on how to easily post pics? Seems...
  7. OsteKuste

3rd gas ring?

22 views and not even a comment, but over 111k about how to bling up my gun. Wow.
  8. OsteKuste

3rd gas ring?

Ok, so 14 views and nobody has a clue yet. Well, I've answered the question for myself. This ring does go into the groove just before the main gas spring. I just had to start one end of it into the groove and then work it around until it snapped into place. Now it is staying in there. Only thing...
  9. OsteKuste

3rd gas ring?

While doing a routine cleaning I was reassembling my 930, and while I was sliding the barrel on I felt it catch a little. I gave it the little wiggle that usually seats it, and it dropped in. However, a small thin little split ring only about a couple mm thick popped out the top of the barrel...
  10. OsteKuste

OR3GUN still in Business?

I actually got ahold of them earlier today via the contact link on their site. William replied quite quickly, we figured out what I needed, and there is already an assortment of goodies on the way to my door! Great company and folks to deal with!
  11. OsteKuste

Update, I sent an email to William at OR3GUN earlier this afternoon and he has already replied and is helping me with my order. I expect to make my purchase this evening and get some goodies on the way!
  12. OsteKuste

Great! I am wanting to do some business with them as well.
  13. OsteKuste

So, it's been a week. Anyone want to update us on this?
Back