• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Thanks, RB, for the tip about Limbsaver. I was looking for an option like this for the Retrograde, and I hadn't found a place yet. I look forward to seeing your results.
  2. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Hello everyone. These are my two Mossbergs. The one on top is a 500 Retrograde, (#50429, 2018) the other is a 500 Talo edition, (#52134, 2016). The Talo has a shorter length of pull stock from the factory. The only mods to these have been replacing the plastic safety switches with the factory...
  3. T

Hi guys, from No.Va.

Yes, but bigger. I pulled into the parking lot and thought, "holy cow, this place looks like a car dealership." Inside was huge too. Seemed pretty new, and they had a nice selection of gear for sale as well.
  4. T

Hi guys, from No.Va.

Rossignol: Thank you very much for the tip about Elite Shooting Sports. I went there tonight and it is a very nice place. I got to pattern the M500 with 00 buck and it did great. I appreciate your finding this place's name for me.
Back