• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Question on NcStar Bayonet Adapter for Mossbergs.

Does anyone have experience with the NcStar Bayonet Adapter for Mossberg 500 and Maverick 88 model shotguns. They look like they should work alright, but I have read comments that they fall off after a few shots. I'm worried about zombie attacks and shooting my gun dry and having to fix my...
  2. C

Mossberg 590A1 Retrograde

Does any have experience with a 590A1 Retrograde? I'm very interested in getting one, but I'm not sure I need another shotgun, but they are so attractive, if not a little pricy. Buds Gun Shop has them for $678 which looks like a good price but with the $50 FFL fee and the $15 NJ NICS check that...
  3. C

Mossberg 500 ATI Shell Holders

I have a Mossberg 500 ATI that came with three shell holders on the left hand side. I'd like to add three more on the left and maybe four on the right side. Does anyone know where I can get more of these shell holders?
  4. C

Blackaces Tactical Folding Brace Assemply

Has anyone tried the Blackaces Folding Brace Assembly? It looks like a pretty innovative device to help stabilize a Shockwave. Since it is not a folding butt stock, it appears that it is still legal on a Shockwave. The strap goes around your forearm instead of the butt going against your...
Back