• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Old_School

Sporting barrel on 930 Tactical?

Is there anything preventing me from adding a sporting length barrel to a 930 Tactical? Was thinking about using it on the Sporting Clays course or in the dove fields to test reliability, break it in, and get a bit more proficient with it. Seems to be a versatile shotgun if I can swap out this...
  2. Old_School

Hello from NE Georgia

Thought I'd join here after trading into a Mossberg 930 Tactical. Been a firearms enthusiast and reloader for most of my life. Had been searching for a home defense autoloader when I traded into the 930. Someone had outfitted it for 3-gun competition, but I'm slowly converting it over to an...
  3. Old_School

Heat shield for the heavy breacher bbl!

Can the Mossberg 500 heat shield be easily modified to fit the 930 18.5” Breacher bbl?
  4. Old_School

Source of 5-40 plug screw for front bead?

As the title indicates, looking for a plug screw. My 930 is an older Breacher model with a badly canted front bead. I have removed it and simply want to plug the hole.
Back