• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. G

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Re: Mossberg 464 Scope rings I sure did get it mounted. I am using a 4x fixed pentax scope, and love the setup. I will come back and post pics soon. I also leather wrapped the handle, u'll like it
  2. G

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Accessories...

Well, I am not looking to spend a lot of money on it, really just wanted to upgrade my rifle to the pistol grip on the newer model. Just called Mossberg, and they aren't offering the pistol grip separately, so if anyone would like to swap the furniture on a pistol grip 464 for a straight...
  3. G

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Scopes, Rings, and Bases

Mossberg 464 Scope rings After a bit of frustration, I think I'm near to a solution I'm going to be happy with, so I will share my experience. I have bases, and have struggled to get rings that I found to be low enough. I can tell you that the weaver medium are too high for me to get a good...
  4. G

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Accessories...

Looking for a replacement, high quality stock. Has anyone seen someone making stocks? Also curios if anyone has info on converting from straight stock to pistol grip (I notice the lever is curved on the pistol grip for starters).
Back