• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. jncviper

835 vs 590 for Specter 3-point Sling

All good. Thank you. I emailed them and they confirmed it will work. They just made the back attachment straps longer and it works great. Carried it for opening morning yesterday and I don't know how I have hunted with out one! Extremely convenient! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jncviper

835 vs 590 for Specter 3-point Sling

Im looking at getting a Specter Gear 3-point sling for my 835. The front sling attachment is slid over the magazine and held down by the cap. They make the slings for 500s and 590s. My question is the magazine and cap the same on a 590 as it is on the 835? Here is the one I'm looking at...
  3. jncviper

New guy with a few questions

Finally got my stock situation figured out and was able to get out and pattern my gun yesterday. It is dead on at 40. I have attached a picture of my target. I had to free hand it so my circle only has a 9.5" diameter at some points but I counted 229 pellets. The small x was my point of aim so I...
  4. jncviper

Thanks guys. I will certainly do some back tracking to figure out my problem. I hope I can shoot again before season opens. Gotta get that Honey-do list knocked down. John A. the turkey population in Arkansas wouldn't be what it is today without the work of NWTF. They are a great organization...
  5. jncviper

It has always shot a little high. This high left started after the stock, ammo, and choke were all changed. I should use better scientific method and only change one variable at a time but I don't have easy access to a place to shoot. Once I get my recoil pad for my cheek rest and get that...
  6. jncviper

Thanks for the welcome guys. CaddmannQ, I will pull it apart and inspect the tube again. If I get a new spring I plan on replacing the follower with a high viz orange follower. Rossignol I have been reading all of your excellent choke research. Thank you for taking the time to do that and...
  7. jncviper

Hello all. New guy here. I have a Deer and Turkey combo 835 I got in 2005 and have carried it in the turkey woods with me every year sense. I love it but I have recently started building it up some. Since last season I have added a Kick-lite stock that I am still working with the awesome folks...
Back