• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Robert Smith

Have you guys found quality 00 buckshot for less than this ?

Yea, I could see that adding up on higher capacity guns. For me however it didn't make a difference. I have a Maverick 88 18.5 which is 5+1. Capacity is the same no matter what. When keeping the gun at home I run higher end stuff because I'll gladly pay $1.50 a round if my life is at stake. I...
  2. Robert Smith

Hello from Texas

Back when I made a little more money, and when Class III were more affordable. This is a rare double pushpin gun. I sold for a pretty fair profit, but nowhere near what they bring today. I miss it for sure.
  3. Robert Smith

Hello from Texas

Hello, it was a one day only sale. Sorry about that. It'll probably be back
  4. Robert Smith

Hello from Texas

MidwayUSA They're selling Glock 17/19 mags for $15.99 right now as well. Definitely some deals to be had. That's one thing I looked forward to after the election
  5. Robert Smith

Yea, for 500 rounds I think it was $21 and change. That's why I bought 2 cases instead of 1. I hope all ammo keeps going down. Looks like it might
  6. Robert Smith

I ran a decent amount of it through a Maverick 88 with no issues. I'm sure that gun would run about anything though. I'm not sure why it's 1/4 the price of most Buckshot
  7. Robert Smith

Hello from Texas

I'm in the Fort Worth area and after owning every gun imaginable I just recently picked up my first shotgun. I've heard nothing but good things about Mossberg and decided to get my feet wet with a Maverick 88 (18.5" 5+1) I picked up at Academy for $189. Other than my .22 rifle this is the least...
  8. Robert Smith

Sorry for the issues. Trying to figure the site.
  9. Robert Smith

I recently picked up my first Mossberg, a Maverick 88 and have bought a few boxes here and there. I usually by my ammo at SGAMMO but MidwayUSA has been selling 12 gauge S&B 00 buckshot for $69.99 a case. That's $30 a case cheaper than the next cheapest brand I could find. I bought a few cases...
Back