• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. W

500 stored cocked or de cocked?

next to my bed, 5 in the mag none in battery
  2. W

First time shooting my Mossberg 500

I put a small slip on limbsaver airtech I got from Walmart for twenty dollars. My mossy is a sweet shooting little 12 ga. no recoil issues at all.
  3. W

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Barrels

That really looks cool.
  4. W

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

I really like the 20" VR barrel with accu-chokes. The Limbsaver Airtech recoil pad works great also.
  5. W

OR3GUN still in Business?

Just added the MST and it completely eliminated all ftf, fte, ect... with 18.5 security barrel.
  6. W

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

I like how it looks with the wood stock..
  7. W

Mossberg 930 Waterfowl failure to feed while shooting

I snap the bolt with some authority and it will feed a shell every time. I clean the piston and gas tube after each trip to the range.
  8. W

Mossberg 930 Waterfowl failure to feed while shooting

Man I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your 930. I just got my waterfowl 930 a month ago and I'm having so much fun I'm like a kid again. I have shot hundreds of rounds through it with "one" FTF (Winchester) and I have shot every kind of load and manufacture I can get my hands on and...
  9. W

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Just got the Skinner sight, sweet little peep sight for your shotty.
  10. W

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Has anyone used a Skinner Lo Pro peep sight on a 930. Their web site has a picture of one installed on a Benelli. I emailed them yesterday but have not heard back yet, seems like a simple and inexpensive option for a nice rear site.
  11. W

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Just got the 930 Waterfowl.
  12. W

Hello from Indiana

Finally got a picture to resize and post. Old and new, the 500 will probably always stay the same but the 930 will be getting some fun additions.
  13. W

Hello from Indiana

Just picked up a new 930. I have had a 500 for 30 years and it has never failed me. I really wanted a semi auto but was skeptical because of all the problems so many seem to experience. I bought it and went straight to the range with a box of Win#4, Rem #6 and Rem#8. I shot 75 rounds and it ate...
Back