• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. FLmossy

Trigger reach

Have a 500 Mariner with 12" Hogue LOP buttstock. Even with the shortened LOP, I still have issues getting a good grip on the trigger. My finger barely reaches. I realized the issue is not my LOP, but the distance between the grip and the trigger itself. Most shorter LOP buttstocks have the...
  2. FLmossy

Hogue furniture on my 500 Mariner

Bought the 12" LOP stock + forend package off of Brownells (was about $10 cheaper than Hogue's website, and got free shipping and another discount when I added a few boxes of 00 buck to the order). Put it on today, took under an hour total to swap out both. Pictures posted for your viewing...
  3. FLmossy

Bought a 500 Mariner

Model 50273. Put 50 rounds of various ammo (slugs, 00 buck and #4) to break it in. Thought I'd add some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Hope I'm adding them correctly... :)
  4. FLmossy

590 Marinecote model 50779

New member to this forum, appreciate all of the posts and pictures. Looking at adding a HD gun, with an 18" barrel to help navigate my townhouse effectively. I like the look and durability of the Mariner options, but am confused about the 590 version. The 590a1 18" Mariner (50777) has the...
  5. FLmossy

Tampa, FL checking in...

I've been looking at Mossies for a few months now, and came across this forum while doing research. Love all of the posts and pictures, and hope to be able to add a few myself. Primary purpose of my purchase will be HD, so looking at 18" models to be able to navigate my townhouse effectively...
Back