• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. L

Rust in the chamber in another 590A1! *UPDATE WITH PIC*

Re: Rust in the chamber in another 590A1! Here's two pictures. Took this about 3 hours. Like i said...this crap is just like my other one, before i got it taking care of....but damn at the money i spent, should not have to go through this! :twisted:
  2. L

Re: Rust in the chamber in another 590A1! Oh...my bad, sorry. Now I get what you're saying.
  3. L

Re: Rust in the chamber in another 590A1! I hear ya man.
  4. L

Re: Rust in the chamber in another 590A1! It's the barrel. Inside just on the chamber...didn't check the rest of it but I think it's just on the that part. This isn't the first time dealing with this...so might just call teck support again, and have them send me one until they get it...
  5. L

Re: Rust in the chamber in another 590A1! I will...maybe tomorrow.
  6. L

UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM! What the hell is going on with mossberg? I bought a 590A1 awhile ago....and had "rust" in the chamber...now just brought another one home with the same "rust like crap" in the chamber. What is this...is it rust, how could it be with 2 different guns? Who else has had...
  7. L

Ordered another 590A1!!!!

Thanks man....still waiting.
  8. L

my "new to me" 50cal ammo can

Nice!!! :D
  9. L

my "new to me" 50cal ammo can

Cool man...but the hell with what it looks like on the outside, is the seal dried out or is it in nice soft condition? If the seal under the top cover is NOT dried out....ya did good. And with some desent packs your ammo will last forever!!!
  10. L

Don't worry, this is it...until my son wants his own! I sold my 870 to get this one...feel I should have the same weapon platform.
  11. L

:D Today went down and ordered another 590a1 (51517) to go with the 51663!!!! :D Oh yeah...baby!!!!
  12. L

Growing my roots..."The 590A1"

Hell yeah...good deal. :shock:
  13. L

What Prep Did You Do This Week?

I have a pygmy falcon pack in my car in the trunk and a FR-1 in my center consul.
  14. L

It's crazy but I stayed in fla, and never did anything to prepare us for any hurricanes, I look back and think....damn. No water to be found....I remember going to walmart looking all over trying to find candles...with no luck. I've since smarten up. :) Now we're tornado country! :(
  15. L

Damn....I'll try to perk up this place, I bought more band aids....some more can food also. Sorry...not so much, but at least it a new post. :lol:
  16. L

590A1 in a 14inch barrel question....

Nice. Don't forget the pictures.
  17. L

If I'm not mistaking you also have to get it engraved with you name and something else either on the barrel or receiver. Like if "you" was the manufacturer of the boooooooom stick.
  18. L

:lol: It's all good....ain't a thing! We're learning in here. :D It's funny....cause I had to go to the top of the page to see if it was the thread I made. :lol:
  19. L

Oh damn...they make it to where you don't even want to bother! :cry: Ok..the hell with it, I'll stick with a 18 inch barre! :cry: Thanks alot!!! -Chris
Back