• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Devereaux

What calibers do you shoot?

I shoot a lot of 22LR through my converted M4. I'd like to start reloading 12GA so I can shoot more. It's taken a long time to find a shotgun that doesn't kick too much. I physically can't take much recoil.
  2. Devereaux

New Magpul vertical grip with lights (A4000)

Some redundancy here but there's only so many angles to show. Believe it or not this took me all day with a pocket knife (and 5 stab wounds). I'm very happy with the way it shoulders, absorves some kick and most importantly it is like a high beam for your Gun. I love it.
  3. Devereaux

New member from middle TN

Ya right. Your just being nice. I went to school in Clinton. Parents were raised in lake city and oak ridge. I miss E tenn.
  4. Devereaux

Waiting for turkey season

Waiting for turkey season
  5. Devereaux

Hunter/shooter

Hunter/shooter
  6. Devereaux

New member from middle TN

I've owned a few mossberg shotguns but the other day I purchased my first auto. Picked up a 930 JM Pro and even before cleaning it I loaded it up an let 9 cheap loads fly. It fired perfectly and it felt great. I'm very happy with this purchase and I'm looking forward to busting clays and turkey...
Back