• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. M

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

yeppers, once you mentioned being off the NA continent, i could see how that would work. But, i bought an international unlimited calling card good for 30 days for $10/USD from my cell phone provider when ordering stuff from the UK and wanting to talk to several vendors, so also know it is doable
  2. M

Aww crap, Mossberg and Sons still going for smart-gun tech for the Gov't

Like the guys working on smart munitions for the military, everybody knows it cannot work, except the folk in the government handing out money left and right. Mossberg just is taking the free money the way anyone else would, and will report their results of failure later.
  3. M

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

I called about a pistol grip and received one for free. I called about a new .410 which broke an extractor on first shot, received a shipping label within days, and gun was back in two weeks. And always very friendly helpful and busy people there in Eagle Pass. Need to point out they must...
  4. M

me?......i just call them....also had them send a letter certifying it shipped PGO so i could bob the gun legally to 26.5" length with one barrel....no problem.
  5. M

My Maverick 88 PGO Cruiser 2006- MV56XXXL Folk need to mention that letter at end for dating...they make 99,999 for every letter, which definitely covers a good amount of time. The sharp eyed might note the gun not exactly as shipped....it actually is on its second everything except...
Back