• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. TN590a1

TN "Don't Tread on Me" license plate

Mike if you live in TN you can make a donation to sycamore shoals historic area of 35.00 and get the plate!
  2. TN590a1

AR-15 and Variants

All my rifles are chambered in it so I built the ar for ammo consolidation!
  3. TN590a1

AR-15 and Variants

The c products defense gen 3 mags work the best I've found.
  4. TN590a1

AK47 and Variants

I have an AK as well. It's a Norinco Mak 90. I don't have any pics of it right now as I have it in pieces! In the mean time here is an SKS M and an SKS sporter that take AK mags. These are commercial made variants. Sks M It takes AK mags Today 3-13-17 I received from Canada the Pearce...
  5. TN590a1

AR-15 and Variants

AR 15 in 7.62x39 YES IT DOES WORK! Current parts list is as follows. Spikes tactical t2 buffer Ar stoner a3 complete upper Rock river carry handle Black rifle arms extended firing pin Anderson lower ALG ACT with Wolff reduced power trigger return spring and reduced power disconnector spring...
  6. TN590a1

Shotguns: non-Mossberg

You're welcome!
  7. TN590a1

TN "Don't Tread on Me" license plate

Does anyone else in TN have one of these license plates on here? I got it for a 35.00 tax deductible donation to Sycamore Shoals Historic Area.
  8. TN590a1

Thanks!
  9. TN590a1

This is an IAC Hawk 982 heavier made and better built 870 clone! The Hawk has the following. Nordic components +1 extension GG&G follower Stock magazine tube spring Magpul moe forend cerakoted magpul od green. Magpul miad grip in od green with grip tape. Magpul moe stock with cds tactical...
  10. TN590a1

New here from the Cumberland Plateau in TN

Hello all, I am not new to the site, because I have been banned 3 times before! I am from the Cumberland Plateau in TN and I'm the infamous TNXDSHOOTER in disguise. I hope to get banned again from this forum.
Back