• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. E

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: OEM Mossberg heatshield installation. . .
  2. E

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: OEM Mossberg heatshield installation. . . Can't comment on the bead sight question(i have ghost rings on my Mossberg), but putting a Mossberg heatshield on is definately doable if your shotgun has ghost rings. You just need to spread the front "tabs" apart just far enough so they can slide...
  3. E

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

We're suppossed to shoot our guns? I thought they were for admiring and taking pictures of to post on the interwebs?? :lol: Having the barrel ported, choked and backbored was the best upgrade I have done to the shotgun, IMO. The difference in shooting before the barrel had the VCS treatment and...
  4. E

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Lets see them 500s My 1st post, I usually just lurk here from time to time. Mossberg 500A - 18.5" barrel has been ported choked and back bored by VangComp; Mossberg factory Ghost Ring Sights (front sight replaced with XS tritium night sight); Mossberg factory heat shield; Old, old really...
Back