• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Gunnut40

Pillar bedding a patriot

It was hard to figure out how to work with magazine guide the action screws go through it.
  2. Gunnut40

Pillar bedding a patriot

Having trouble uploading pics but here is one I'll try to get some more.
  3. Gunnut40

Pillar bedding a patriot

Pillar bedding job is done. The job was more difficult than I had thought. Not only did I pillar bedding it but I bedded the front part of the action with good results. My groups were cut in half from 2 plus to just over an in inch. I think now with some hand loads I can get the groups under an...
  4. Gunnut40

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

Yeah it's her prized possession
  5. Gunnut40

Pillar bedding a patriot

Starting the pillar bedding job today took the stock to work and put it on the mill to drill out the stock and made the pillars on the lathe.
  6. Gunnut40

New guy with a Patriot question

I have been doing some load development for my new patriot 308. You are correct the chamber is very long compared to my savage. That maximum length I'm loading is 2.850 that's the max that will fit in the magazine. This is my new deer rifle so I want to make sure they will fit on the magazine...
  7. Gunnut40

Pillar bedding a patriot

I recently got a patriot 308 for my new deer rifle since Indiana made high power rifle legal to deer hunt been having trouble finding a load that it likes I hand load can't seem to get it to shoot less than about 3 inches at 100 yards it's even worse with factory loads my question is has anyone...
  8. Gunnut40

Small town Indiana

Hi my name is Glen but you can call me gunnut I love in southern Indiana and I an addicted to guns all kinds of them as of now I own 3 Mossbergs 500 20g. 695 slug gun really sweet shooter by the way and a new patriot 308. Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Back