• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Andrew Dubaka

185k-b 20 Gauge Serial number.

I appreciate the info. I had heard this model was manufactured between 1950 and 1955. Nonetheless, no serial number. Pre-1968.
  2. Andrew Dubaka

185k-b 20 Gauge Serial number.

I just picked up a 185 k-b 20 gauge, in fairly nice shape. I wasn't able to find a serial number on it though. I haven't taken it apart yet. Is the serial number under the stock, or is this a gun that was made before serial numbers were required? Stock needs refinishing, and the barrel needs...
  3. Andrew Dubaka

385KB info

Thank you!
  4. Andrew Dubaka

385kb restoration

I recently purchased a 385kb to learn restorations on. Stock is decent, may sand it down and coat with linseed oil. I want to reblue the barrel, and I have been considering cold bluing with Birchwood Casey bluing kit. Comes with all the stuff to do this. Is there enough to do a 26" barrel...
  5. Andrew Dubaka

Another 385 series question

I have a 385kb. I have seen that there is also a 385k and a 385ka. What are the differences?
  6. Andrew Dubaka

c-lect choke ammo question

I have a 385kb 20 gauge with a c-lect choke on it. I would like to know what I can and can't shoot (i.e. slugs) through this. I don't know a lot about shotgun chokes and such and don't want to destroy the barrel.
  7. Andrew Dubaka

385KB info

I recently purchased a 385KB. I wrote to Mossberg. They got back to me right away, and stated it wasn't in their electronic database. They got back to me again and said that the serial number came back "no record." Their response was prompt and polite, but I didn't find out what I wanted to...
  8. Andrew Dubaka

Full List Of All Mossberg Firearms...

I have a 385kb, it's not on the list.
  9. Andrew Dubaka

Hello from Illinois

Hello all, I just recently purchased a 385kb for cheap to learn how to do a restoration. Hear to find out from those who know all about this shotgun.
Back