• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

cleaning barrel

I stripped the gun and cleaned just the barrel with a rod . The obstructions were gone with trigger housing removed .
  2. A

802 Int. NEW Bolt Removal .

I had a look today at the seer with the rifle stock removed and it moves towards the barrel end when removing the bolt . I have found bolt removal works better as a sharp snap instead of gradual increase of pull .I have taken a picture of the bolt where I imagine the trouble is .It appears...
  3. A

Yes it is the new version ,it is un fired although I have cycled the bolt and firing pin 30 times with dummy rounds. I have had bolts slide out on their own after depressing the trigger , this one needs more than a jiggle. It seems like a tug of war until something in the gun gives .
  4. A

Hi all ,I have recently purchased a 802 international Plinkster and am having trouble removing the bolt. I pull the bolt rearwards and depress the trigger and the bolt wont budge unless I follow through with force. I have read the manual and don't see what the safety manipulation has to do with...
Back