• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. David Moore Williams

JM Pro 930 not firering

OMG................ My gun was so mucked up.....even those videos were not enough information to do the complete job. Piston was gummed, the overload springs above the piston were gummed. the shell plug would not even move in the magazine. bolt was sticking in the barrel. I had to disassemble...
  2. David Moore Williams

JM Pro 930 not firering

or of course.........the best one
  3. David Moore Williams

JM Pro 930 not firering

for anyone interested in this thread here is a good cleaning video. I love Jerry M.
  4. David Moore Williams

JM Pro 930 not firering

Thanks William, the Cerakote issue might just be the problem. I will tear down and inspect all those aforementioned pieces. love the facebook page. before I invest any more I want to make sure its going to worth investing in. 'Thanks for you help. hope to see you out there sometime. I"ll let...
  5. David Moore Williams

JM Pro 930 not firering

William, thanks for your quick response. Funny you should be the one with information, I was just on your website trying to decide which of the combo kits I needed to buy for 3gun..... I just bought the gun used. $450. with carbon fiber stock and grip. grey ceracote finish. I have no idea how...
  6. David Moore Williams

JM Pro 930 not firering

Hi everyone, new to this forum. Hope someone can help. I have a JM Pro 930 Tactical series 12g. here is my issue. The first shell loads and fires. The second loads, I can hear the hammer drop but no ignition. No fireing pin mark on shell. I can hand rack the next shell in, it will fire but the...
Back