• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Glenn

My finished 590a1 build, and 1st time shooting impressions

I have building a Mossberg 590a1 18.5" with ghost ring sights for close to a month now. This is the first shotgun I have ever owned, and honestly the first time firing a shotgun. I own a Glock 19 gen 4 and have put range time in with it. I live out on a plot of land that is perfect for...
  2. Glenn

Choate extension longer than barrel, help please.

I just got my choate extension and it's a little longer than barrel, is this unsafe or will it cause me a problem? See pic attached.
  3. Glenn

New owner of Mossberg 590a1 18.5 7 shot, need help on model.

I have been in the market for a 7 short Mossberg 590a1, I wanted the 18.5 barrel with ghost rings for home defense. I ordered one online from WholesaleHunter.com. I headed home to TX to pick up the gun from a FFL in town, and was in a rush to get back to Hollister, MO where I am staying for the...
  4. Glenn

Hi everyone new 590a1 18.5 owner from Hollister, MO

Hi everyone, seems like a really well put together forum. I have a few questions on a recent purchase, let me see right area to put the post. Glad to be here.
Back