• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Amsdorf

My New Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Edition

I could not be more pleased. I've been a big-time Remington guy but was convinced Mossberg is the better choice. I just picked it up today at my FFL. First impressions: Extremely well made and rugged. Pump action is crisp and more short than Remington 870. No chance of getting thumb caught up...
  2. Amsdorf

My Mossberg 590A1 Choice

Well, after reading a lot here and elsewhere, I finally took the plunge this morning and purchased a Mossberg 590A1 Magpul version. I wanted the extra capacity of the 20" barrel, wanted a rail for a red dot site and wanted the Mossberg stock and foreend, etc. Figured if I wanted all that I...
  3. Amsdorf

Mossberg 590A1 Stock Choices/Options Questions

As I mentioned in my first introductory post, I'm moving from Remington over to Mossberg and have decided I am definitely getting a Mossberg 590A1. Of course, then, the next question I have to answer is: which model? I've narrowed my choices down to either the 20" barreled model with a fixed...
  4. Amsdorf

Hello from Flooded Saint Louis

Hey everyone, just joined recently, thanks for the approval. I'm very interested in the Mossberg 509A1, and I recently purchased a Shockwave 14" Mossberg, but can't get to my FFL to pick it up due to flooding. :( Neither he or I are under water, but due to all the road closings I'm not willing...
Back