• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. A

I may have to jump ship....

Ok, that is the sh*t! I want one...
  2. A

Blackaces Tactical Folding Brace Assemply

So I just got one of these, very well made and it seems like a great addition. However, I mocked it up (I wouldn't want to install something illegal), and it appears the length of pull is around 14". My question is, does this make the "arm brace" and stock? Also, when folded, it appears it can...
  3. A

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

Will you take my collect call from jail, if it doesn't work out so well? ;)
  4. A

I want to change it because it is hard for me to bring it up at eye level and use the sights (I too have put an XS big dot on mine) a 90 degree angle PG is more comfortable. The Breechers grip has a spring in it to absorb recoil as well, making the gun even lighter recoiling. I am still...
  5. A

Thank you all for chiming in, good points from all. It baffles me how these regulations work, but that's government for you, I'll leave it as is for now. I just prefer a regular pistol grip because it easier for me to hold the "firearm" at eye level and use the sights. With the birds head grip I...
  6. A

If I were to change to pistol grip from the birds head that came stock, to the Blackhawk Gen III Breaching grip would that make the gun illegal? Mind you the OAL actually is longer than stock at 27" with it on.
  7. A

QUESTION OPINION On A "Super Build"

Im new to the 930 after winning an auction on used field model for $300. I bought an 18.5" breacher from Mossberg and a Choate magazine extension. I figure I can do anything I need a shotgun for. 28" is a good field length, I can swap out barrels and change the mag spring in minutes and have an...
  8. A

Here it is, I just had to get the time to take a quick pic. The 870 I had put a regular pistol grip on was my only experience with a PGO. I found the recoil too punishing so I put the stock back on and wrote off PG shotguns as something that looks real cool, but not for me. What a difference...
  9. A

Sorry no photos, but I picked up my shockwave marine coat yesterday and took it straight to the range. Wow is this thing fun. I was suspect about the grip angle, but it worked as advertised. Mostly was shooting #6 shot, which was a breeze. A few rounds of OO buckshot had more recoil, but not...
Back