• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Nutt

MMR Hunter and CMMG .22LR Conversion Kit

Mark, In my earlier post I mentioned the additional creep with the new hammer. At first, it didn't bother me much. Now I find it annoying, at best. I find myself wondering, "Man, when's this shot finally going break!" -- and a respectable group turns into a disappointing group all too often...
  2. Nutt

Update/Range Report I put about 500 rounds through the conversion kit to date ... and figured it was time for an update/report. General Impressions Reliable so far. Not a single malfunction - no failures to feed, nor failures to eject, no jams. And I still haven't cleaned it - not even once...
  3. Nutt

Introduction I started this thread to document experiences using the CMMG .22LR Conversion kit with the MMR Hunter with the hope that it may be useful to others. First things first: the CMMG .22LR Conversion Kit comprises a .22LR bolt carrier and a magazine. If you're patient and willing to...
  4. Nutt

Bought my first Mossberg and ...

... decided to join the forum. Just wanted to say, "Hello" now that I picked up my first Mossberg firearm ... and introduce myself to the community. I've been searching for the best (for me) introduction to the AR-15 platform and decided to pick up an MMR Hunter since it appeared to match my...
Back