• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Komodoj

Black powder

Anyone have any leads on any Black powder for sale. Not looking for a substitute. Looking for Goex 2f or so. Thank you.
  2. Komodoj

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother’s Day to our female members or wives of members. May you have a great day!! Thank you.
  3. Komodoj

Maverick 88 Cracked Ejection port

So……. I have this Maverick 88 that I bought new many years ago. Put about 30 rounds threw it and then made a SBS out of it. Form 1 of course. Probably has 200 rounds threw it now. It’s basically my “Experiment toy” always changing things on it and it’s in my name before I became an sot. Today...
  4. Komodoj

Donate please!

This site can’t be cheap to maintain. I just donated a little. I think if everyone that finds a wealth of knowledge here donates a little it will help maintain the cause. This is a great site with some awesome members. I’ve always been a fan of Mossy’s and I love reading this site. I’ve been...
  5. Komodoj

500 barrel lug importance

Out of curiosity. How important is the silver solder or brazing job of a barrel lug? Is it a heavy pressure item? Since when In battery the bolt lug locks in the reciever recess is there a lot riding on the barrel lug? If there is not a “significant” hold will the barrel fly off? What says the...
  6. Komodoj

WTB Mossberg G4

Title says it all. Looking to purchase a Single shot .410ga Mossberg G4. Thank you in advance.
  7. Komodoj

500 12ga Foregrip?

Guys and gals. Can you point me in the right direction on a wood Foregrip that when pumped back a portion of it extends over the receiver. Thank you.
  8. Komodoj

Mossberg Aow Foregrip

Anyone know where to buy a AOW Foregrip like this. I already contacted Mossberg, Serbu and Safety Harbor firearms. FYI I am a FFL/SOT 07/02. Thank you in advance.
  9. Komodoj

WTB. Mossberg 385 Bolt

Looking for a Mossberg 385 (20ga) complete bolt assembly. Thank you for looking.
  10. Komodoj

Remington 58 Ejector??

I know. I know this is Mossberg. Lol. But does anyone know if the Remington model 58 shotgun has the “Ejector spring” like the 870’s and 1100’s do. I just acquired a beater 58 and I don’t see the spring in the ejector channel. Thank you in advance.
  11. Komodoj

1961/1962 Mossberg 500

How do you know if your Mossberg 500 is a 1961/62 production date? Thank you in advance.
  12. Komodoj

Mossberg/Maverick SBS

Didn’t know where to post this. My newest creation. Maverick 88 sbs. Approved Form 1 took 17 days!!! Yes only 17 days!!! :-))))
  13. Komodoj

Mav. 88 Mossberg 500 barrel

I have a maverick 88 with a 26” barrel. I also have a few Mossberg 500 barrels. Here is the question. I noticed on one of my 500 barrels the barrel lug might be a hair long and when I screw in the retaining screw it makes the barrel tilt up just a tiny, tiny bit more than the other barrels? It...
  14. Komodoj

Mossberg 500 Benelli forend

Does anyone make a Forend for the 500 that is like the Benelli nova kind? I like when the action is slid back a piece of the reciever is covered and when fully forward the action bars are hidden!
  15. Komodoj

Help Mag dimensions.

Mossberg 702, Marlin 795 magazine dimensions help. Calling on the help of fellow Mossberg members. If any of you have the magazines listed above would you be willing to PM me or text me at (561635190two) the “dimensions” of the mags please. Thank you in advance.
  16. Komodoj

SA-20 Barrels???

I know this has been discussed many times and I’m sorry for the post but does anyone know of a replacement barrel for the SA-20? I’ve contacted Mossberg and they say they only have “Warranty” replacement barrels? Does any other manufacture barrels work in this application since it is a Turkish...
  17. Komodoj

Another shockwave Thread, well sorta

Here is my most recent build. Started off life a a PGO Receiver, Crafted a 9” Barrel and matching mag tube, added a Sb pistol tube and a SB Sig brace(not pictured yet) with whole package with the tube I get 27.3” which puts me in legal limits and is “NOT” classified an AOW OR SBS(Before anyone...
  18. Komodoj

Mossberg 500 Cerakote??

Anyone know what color Cerakote matches the 500 Gloss black/blue that they use? Not the Matte finish one but that gloss version? Ty in advance.
  19. Komodoj

500/88 Hybrid

So I got a bunch of parts including a Receiver from a good friend. I don't want to really invest any of coin into this product. So my question is. I have a 500 Reciever and a complete part set from a Maverick 88. Besides the apparent safety differences will a 88 trigger group work in a 500...
  20. Komodoj

Hello from Citrus County

Thank you for this great forum and letting me join. I always loved mossys brand shottys best of all and just picked up my first semi auto.
Back