• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. poppy

Cdmgear light mount

CDMgear has a light mount specifically designed for the Shockwave. It is listed on their website as the MTRS. This is a new item.
  2. poppy

Laserlyte center mass

I am going in the direction of a Streamlight light/laser. I really think the TLR-4 would suit my needs but I wonder if the plastic body would hold up on the shockwave. The TLR-2 has a metal body but I don't really need the more powerful light. I have read a few articles where guys have mounted a...
  3. poppy

Laserlyte center mass

*UPDATE* I received an email yesterday from Serena with Laserlyte. In her email, she stated that the Laserlyte center mass cm-k15b is no longer in production so that shoots down my search for that model. It is still listed on Amazon but I will go in a different direction. Now, CDMGEAR is close...
  4. poppy

Laserlyte center mass

Has anyone who has purchased the 590 Shockwave mounted the laserlyte center mass laser? If so, can you write a short review and maybe include a pic or two? Thanks
  5. poppy

The 590 Shockwave; where is it legal to own?

I was told the Shockwave was legal and being sold in Indiana. Reference IC 35-47-1-6.
  6. poppy

Good Morning from southern Indiana

New member here. I joined this forum to learn more about Mossberg shotguns and the shockwave in particular. See y'all in the forums!
Back