• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. KCCO_AMIGO

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

To each their own. I've got about $1000.00 into mine. Soooo. Lol Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. KCCO_AMIGO

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

So many people have asked for it and now it's a reality. Here you go, wood furniture is now available for your Shockwave! Black Aces is probably the best for mods to a Shockwave. From quad rails to mag fed and now wood furniture. It's a wonderful world we live in! Sent from my Pixel XL using...
  3. KCCO_AMIGO

Shockwave Photos

Sup booooiiiiiizzz ! Woooo sawwwwww MR Craig! All this cold ass weather got everyone all cranky! Smile and say, "I never did mind about the little things." ;) Cheers [emoji482] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. KCCO_AMIGO

Shockwave Photos

:) Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. KCCO_AMIGO

FINALLY FINISHED: Crafting wood furniture for a Mossberg 590 Shockwave

I mashed them both together. Lol Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. KCCO_AMIGO

FINALLY FINISHED: Crafting wood furniture for a Mossberg 590 Shockwave

I worried about this too when I was putting mine together. I spent a good 30 min taking off some of the inside material before I put the cap in. It seems to have helped. I have not shot mine since install yet. We shall see... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. KCCO_AMIGO

Shockwave Photos

UTG bull dot laser installed. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. KCCO_AMIGO

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Bummer. I'll let you know how the bull dot turns out. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. KCCO_AMIGO

590 shockwave wood furniture

I went with the UTG bull dot green laser. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. KCCO_AMIGO

Nope. Factory. Funny about mine though. Everyone else's I've seen has the "Mossberg" embroidered in the foregrip strap. Mine didn't. Not sure why that is. Guess it doesn't really matter since it's not on the gun anymore. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  11. KCCO_AMIGO

Thank you! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  12. KCCO_AMIGO

If you're using it on the Shockwave you will find that you need to shorten the front foregrip where the cap screws on by about 1/4" to get the cap to meet the threads. You may also need to sand the inside where the cap slides into the foregrip. Mine was super tight. Lastly it is gloss polly...
  13. KCCO_AMIGO

Finished! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  14. KCCO_AMIGO

Shockwave Photos

Welp, it's 0200 here in good ol Tennessee. I just couldn't go to sleep knowing I was so close.... Gent's, here she is. It's been a long road and I've enjoyed every step along the way. I will take some better pics during the day tomorrow. Enjoy! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  15. KCCO_AMIGO

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Thank you! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  16. KCCO_AMIGO

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

What is the size of the hex key holding the birds head grip on? I can't exactly take it into a hardware store and see which one fits it. Lol Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  17. KCCO_AMIGO

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Black aces tactical quad rail.(pic not from mine) Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  18. KCCO_AMIGO

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Ouch Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  19. KCCO_AMIGO

Shockwave Photos

Not mine but a really awesome Shockwave by Black Aces Tactical. "It's a complete Shockwave upgrade. Not only does it feature our quad rail, shell holder, and spike, but we also upgraded to an ATI pistol grip, tube, and SIG brace!" -From their page. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  20. KCCO_AMIGO

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Here's a good look at the quad rail, side shell holder and mag cap spike offered by Black Aces Tactical for the Shockwave. http://www.blackacestactical.com/_p/prd3/4652376591/product/*new-item*---shockwave-quad-rail-side-shell-holder Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Back