• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Mark T.

Renishing an old rifle stock

Yes I saw this one before and it looks great! I hesitated in posting pictures of what I had done as it pales by comparison to yours but then I thought. It's good to show all aspects of refinishes. Ones you take it down to bare wood and ones you just clean. Beautiful job on yours though. Mark T.
  2. Mark T.

Hello All, Well, I knida sorta followed ripjack’s suggestion. Looking at the stock I realized it wasn’t in as bad a shape (dirty) as I said. I didn’t remove ALL the parts from it. I’d read too many horror stories on potential problems with re-assembly. I did remove the butt plate and trigger...
  3. Mark T.

That sounds like a great plan. Thanks for all the details. I've used simple green on other things and it's a nice way to go. I suck as a photographer but I'll do my best. Mark T.
  4. Mark T.

I know this probably has been asked a dozen times before and there's scores of websites out there that give you exact details on how to do it and what to use but I think my question is a little different.... I have and old Mossberg rifle (1950) that I want to cleanup a bit. It's in good shape...
  5. Mark T.

Difference in 151K models.

OK, I'll give him a shout. Thanks. Mark T.
  6. Mark T.

Difference in 151K models.

Hello, Is there a difference in a 1950 model 151K and a 1951 model. My understanding is they only made them those (2) years. Thanks. Mark T.
  7. Mark T.

Mossberg 151K question on sling swivels

Hello, Does the 151k come with sling swivels from the factory? I mean are they even drilled for the sling swivels? I've seen a few pictures of them and they don't even look like the stocks are drilled for swivels. Is this something you do yourself? I know the swivels are the same for the 151M...
  8. Mark T.

Hello from Maryland

Just found this forum and I think it will be very informative as I'm a new Mossberg owner and will have lots of questions. Mark T.
  9. Mark T.

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My screen name is my name and my avatar is just something I found on the internet that I thought looked cool. Mark T.
  10. Mark T.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Hello, I was doing a search for information on what an original 1946 151M sling would/should look like. Mark T.
Back