• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. S

My 510 mini only holds 3 shells

I got to tinkering last night with what I have. The stock I added has that small 3 round holder there, but its in 12ga. I had some black foam weatherstripping laying around my garage, and put a small 1 inch piece in each round holder. Viola! Holds 20ga like a champ! As soon as I find my...
  2. S

Mossberg 510 Mini Troubleshooting

News! I got it back! :D Everything seems to be in working order, taking it out shooting this weekend (at the range). Lets hope all is well! Went to a gun show today and picked up a SureFire flashlight mount for it, and as soon as I find my digital camera, I'll toss a pic up here. Got a...
  3. S

My 510 mini only holds 3 shells

UltimateCC is correct, the 510 mini is a 3+1 capacity :( Bought this weapon as a home defense gun for the wife, and that is my only disappointing factor... I bought a TacStar side saddle for it to increase rounds, but it doesn't fit because of the reduced size of the 510 (vs. the 500). Once...
  4. S

Haven't heard anything yet. I was having dinner with my grandfather the other night, and he mentioned it was strange that they had me ship it. He thinks that an FFL has to be involved... I'm not sure how to get in touch with them as they made me ship it to a gunsmith in Texas.
  5. S

Shipped it in today. Hopefully Mossberg contacts me about it :D I actually had it out last weekend at the range, and I have another issue with it. I loaded the magazine tube to capacity (3), and put one in the chamber to make it 4 rounds (We were shooting clay pigeons). I fired the first...
  6. S

They didn't mention firing it or not... I think just as a precaution, I am going to take the broken piece out and put it in a bag so I don't lose it.
  7. S

Haven't gotten the label yet, but should be soon. I just realized, my wife and I planned a range day on the 4th. We wont have the gun back by then, so I'm thinking about taking it to the range, cleaning it, and then shipping it... what do you think? Will they have a problem with it being...
  8. S

I called Academy, and they have no returns/exchanges on firearms at all. They said to call the Mfgr. I called Mossberg, and they are sending me a shipping label so that I can send the firearm back to them for a "complementary diagnostic."
  9. S

Yeah I've experienced the long email response times :( Wow Hunter! Thank you very much! I'll try the dealer first. I bought it from Academy Sports, so I'll drive it back over there. If they wont do anything, I'll contact Mossberg, and find out how to ship it to them.
  10. S

Cool, I'll give them a call tomorrow. I sent them an email, but no reply as of yet.
  11. S

Just purchased a 510, new to the forums!

The new stock fits perfectly. Sorry, but I want to keep the old stock just in case... I have a daughter, and some day I'll get her interested. :D
  12. S

So I found the problem. A very small piece has broken off of the trigger assembly. I have no idea how this could have broken off, and worse, I have no idea how to repair it. The "Post" hunter72 pointed out is whats wrong. Will Mossberg fix this? Or do I have to buy the whole Trigger pack? How...
  13. S

Haven't gotten to go shoot it yet with the stock. I fired my brothers 510 and that was the reason I bought one for myself and family. I can't wait to try this new stock.
  14. S

No problem! Figured I'd update the info in case someone else needs to know. They actually emailed me a diagram with prices (From Mossberg) with what will fit. But when I called them, they said "ANY" stock that will fit a 500 will fit the 510... :D
  15. S

I have an issue. I can fire it with the safety on. I had it apart to clean, and its brand new, never been fired. It will fire with the safety on or off.
  16. S

Just an update I guess. I called Mossberg, and they told me that any 500 stock will fit. I went to a gunshow this past weekend and bought a blackhawk tactical. Love it.
  17. S

Hullo, I recently purchased a 510 for the Wife and I mainly for HD. However, it is slightly smaller than we would like, and would like to add a larger stock. I got the 50% coupon from Mossberg at purchase, but they don't seem to answer their phones, and don't reply to emails about it...
Back