• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. MarkB1

Blackaces Tactical Folding Brace Assemply

Here are the photos of the folding brace. I have confirmed that the OAL is measured with the folding brace fully open. This first photo shows the small step inside the SB Mini brace. This second photo shows the cut out I made to reduce the OAL and LOP. AOL folded = 24" and AOL unfolded...
  2. MarkB1

I picked up the folding grip and buffer tube from Black Aces and used the SB Mini brace. The brace and tube gave a lop of 14 1/2". A little long and the brace would turn on the tube. I solved both the lop and brace turning. The SB mini has a half step in the rear of the brace tube. I just...
  3. MarkB1

New SHOCKWAVE Questions...

Are you loading 3" shells? Listed capacity is 5 - 2 3/4" and 4 - 3".
  4. MarkB1

OPSol Concern

As you know, I had a problem with the OpSol adapter coming loose from the receiver. I've modified the adapter so it will be tighter in place so it stays put. I used two pieces of 1/32" rubber sheet to fill in the slots of the two arms that hold the adapter in place. The pieces do not go to...
  5. MarkB1

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

And the prices keep falling. $350 shipped! https://www.armsunlimited.com/Mossberg-590-Shockwave-12-Gauge-Pump-Scattergun-p/50659.htm They also have a 14" conversion kit for $215 shipped. Everything except the Raptor grip...
  6. MarkB1

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Here is another one. 12ga Shockwave in FDE. $397.99 with free shipping. https://www.kygunco.com/Product/View?ItemNo=128720&utm_source=KyGunCo%20Marketing&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Gun%20Love
  7. MarkB1

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

12ga Shockwave $299 with free shipping. https://www.gunbuyer.com/mossberg-590-shockwave-12ga-pump-action-14-barrel-6rd.html
  8. MarkB1

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Palmetto State Armory (PSA) has the 12ga Marinecote Shockwave for $349.00...
  9. MarkB1

Shockwave Sling Option

Use a sippy cup.
  10. MarkB1

OPSol Concern

Thanks, CCB.
  11. MarkB1

OPSol Concern

Link please. Oops, got it.
  12. MarkB1

OPSol Concern

Keep in mind that I fired my SW with the OpSol adapter after the gun sat around awhile and was moved around over a month or so. I then fired it with no checking the adapter or anything else. This is what would happen in a real world use for self defense. There wouldn't be a chance to check...
  13. MarkB1

I may have to jump ship....

So, I just saw the new IWI Tavor 12ga semi-auto shotgun. I may have to dump my KSG and 12ga SW to pay for it! I'll keep the 20ga SW. So it's like jumping ship and getting hung up on the rail! I'll wait a bit to see how it shakes out in the field.
  14. MarkB1

I may have to jump ship....

I see that Mossberg is now making a 590 with a detachable magazine...
  15. MarkB1

OPSol Concern

Thanks, Ernst. Some good points to think about (and practice).
  16. MarkB1

OPSol Concern

I just want to let other members know so they can make their own choice.
  17. MarkB1

OPSol Concern

Every now and then I change the ammo in my forearms. For my carry guns and HD guns I like to take them, as is, to the range and fire them. This is what would happen if I had to use them in a self defense situation. The 12ga SW was loaded with eight mini-shells of the 4B and 1B mix. I had the...
  18. MarkB1

Use a large microwave and a small refrigerator and you are good to go.
  19. MarkB1

I wonder what the OAL is when folded? It appears to be able to be fired when folded. If under 26" it's a problem. Nice add-on though.
  20. MarkB1

What laser are you using?

I was thinking about daytime visibility out to 40 yards or so. I did recognize that there is a reflection potential. The CMR-206 is worth looking at based on the reports here. As I had mentioned in an earlier post, if the laser is 2" above the bore then if I sight in at 20 yards then the poi...
Back