• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

fitting Tech- sights to a 464

Did you get a chance to try this out? How much adjustment did it take to get the sights zeroed ?
  2. D

464 SPX .30-30 & suppressor ?

The flash hiders for the Saker don't have the "ping" issue. The tines are cut to slightly different lengths. I noticed when I was installing one - you can't stand it on its snout. I suspect that I'll be using a threaded adapter on this one, rather than a QD. Next question, are there any...
  3. D

Mossberg replied to my email. According to their tech, the 464 SPX in .30-30 has barrel threads that are designed to work with a silencer.
  4. D

McMaster is worth a look. I've also sent a note to CNC Warrior, as they used to carry guide rods for around $20. And I've emailed Mossberg to see if they intend for this model to be used suppressed.
  5. D

Does anyone know if the threads on the 464 SPX centerfire are concentric enough to use a suppressor? I'd rather not assume and I don't have a check rod. Thanks, Dutch
Back