• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. GT_80

Weird Trigger issue on a maverick 88 20 gauge

I bought a 20 gauge maverick 88 about 4 months ago, and I put a hogue tamer pistol grip and a side saddle on it. Finally took it out to the range and I had weird issues with the trigger randomly. sometimes if I put the trigger in the first joint of my finger and pull hard it drops the hammer...
  2. GT_80

MOSSBERG 500 / maverick 88 20 gauge ribbed forend

Does anyone have or know where to find a ribbed forend for a maverick 88/MOSSBERG 500 20 gauge? Other than wood ones from numrich, I can’t seem to find many… did find one Phoenix arms or something like that, but haven’t found any reviews or anything… Im building a cruiser out of a new...
  3. GT_80

Mass legal shockwave

Just got an email from my favorite shop that the Shockwave 590 is now Mass complaint. The kicker? its an 18.5" barrel 590. So it's effectively a 590 cruiser with a birdshead grip - Not THAT exciting, but I think I can buy one for $299 which is super nice! I am not 100% I want to buy one...
  4. GT_80

Homemade fixed length paracord slings

I posted about a few slings I made in another thread, but didn't realize there was a section just for that. I have been working on making some of my own Paracord slings, mainly because I wanted to learn how for a while, and while they are cheaper on Ebay, I like the freedom of making them...
  5. GT_80

Had some model 500 range time

I had some range time a couple weeks ago, and I took some video. I try to have fun :)
  6. GT_80

Mossberg 500E upgrades

After my range time last weekend, I decided I wanted to do some modifications on my 500E .410 I ordered a corncob fore grip from Numrich as well as a pistol grip and my intention was to have the barrel trimmed to 18.5", put the corncob grip on, and put a pistol grip on and use it as a home...
  7. GT_80

I had some range time with some Mossy 500's this past weekend

I haven't been on the forum too much lately, but I am trying to keep up with work, family, and play time, and I have a bunch of hobbies so... Anyway, I picked up a 500E a few weeks back, and hadn't shot it yet, so I took a few shotties to the range and had some fun. The 500E is so much fun to...
  8. GT_80

Picked up a Maverick 88 “persuader” today

I had been toying with buying the 7 round mag tube and 20” barrel for either my 500ATP or my 500AB and with shipping it would have been about $180 and I would have to dedicate a shotgun to be tacticool- my weird mind and my thought process went like this: I can build my 500ATP into a ATP8, but...
  9. GT_80

Pinned Forend on 500?

I have a circa 1973 Mossberg 500 AB 12 gauge that I cannot get the forend off. It seems like there is a pin under the grip with a spring or something holding it on. Nothing is hangin up on the bars, it is something in the fore grip... Anyone else ever encountered this? How does it come off? I...
  10. GT_80

My 1957 (?) 146B

Bought this for $79 two years ago and the stock was missing the inlays so unmade some from plastic (diamonds) and wood on the butt- no idea why someone would pry them out... shoots amazing, origibal rear sights were missing, front hoof was missing, trigger guard was hand made (looks like cast...
Back