• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Mossberg Patriot .308 win inconsistency and design flow.

Hello, I got my Patriot in .308 win (walnut stock) on August 1, this year (2017). I have gone to the ranges 5 times, and have spent numerous hours at home 'dry firing' from the unsupported standing position. A couple of very disappointing notes: 1. Since I am using a sling for the standing...
  2. J

Torque specifications for the Patriot (wooden stock)

Hello, I am planning to readjust the trigger. What is the proper torque of the chamber bolts, when I assemble the rifle after adjustment? Since it's a user-serviceable feature, I expected to have the answer to this question in the Manual. However, I didn't find it? Depending on a...
  3. J

Bipod for Mossberg Patriot 308 walnut.

Hello, I am about to pick up my Mossberg Patriot 308 walnut from the store. I want to have a removable bipod. So I want to use a weaver adapter attached to the stock on the front swivel stud. But, I heard, that this stud gets loose very easy, since it's just screwed in the wood. So, is there...
Back