• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. the_mule

New member from North GA

Question. Guys & Gals...I'm thinking about selling my Mossberg 500a. I know I'll regret it. I have a dual purpose Glock 34 pistol with a tac light for home defense & competition shooting. The Mossbergs primary role was HD and it is fun for me to shoot at the range, my wife...not so much...
  2. the_mule

Memorial Day contest: "Honor our Troops"

Hosted by the Glock Forum here: http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f2/m...r-troops-4972/ Sponsored by Twisted Monkey Customs
  3. the_mule

My Collection Since May (Update!)

Nice collection! I've been a gun owner since 2006! I went a little crazy at first, then I had to thin the herd. After viewing this thread, I've got the itch again! :?
  4. the_mule

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Aimpro Tactical Ghost Ring Install w/Pics. KEWL do it yourselfer. I let Aimpro do the barrel work to mine (Honed & lengthened the forcing cone, front XS sight install, magnaported, and coated the exterior). It turned out good, but took F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Your way looks faster I think...
  5. the_mule

New here from VA

Welcome from GA!
  6. the_mule

New member from North GA

Not quite 100 yards maybe more like 50 yards. Here's a video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp5IGgghsSg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  7. the_mule

A Perfect Day!

Have your wife call mine please. HA. I can't even get her to touch the Mossberg.
  8. the_mule

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Mossberg 500 Persuader: Shooting Slugs & Buckshot Smooth bore use rifled slugs. Rifled bore use sabot slugs. More than likely you have a smooth bore. Winchester makes a reduced recoil 2 3/4 inch 1 ounce rifled slug that I like. They're called WINLITE shotshells. Since your shotty is a pump...
  9. the_mule

First gun, new member :)

Welcome fellow new member!
  10. the_mule

New Mossy owner from Maryland

Welcome from GA fellow new guy Mossy owner!
  11. the_mule

New CA Member

Welcome fellow new guy who is also a fellow Mossy owner. Welcome from GA.
  12. the_mule

New member : Pflugerville, TX......590 owner.

Welcome fellow new guy!
  13. the_mule

New Member, Central PA

Welcome, and nice looking Mossberg!
  14. the_mule

Just bought Mossberg 500 Persuader

Hello and welcome fellow new guy! I've got a 500 too! I've heard everything from birdshot to buckshot is ok for home defense. As for me and my 500, I've got birdshot up the spout, and if that does'nt get their attention I've got five #4 buck shells in the magazine. Once again welcome!
  15. the_mule

old guy, new owner

Welcome from GA. I'm a former SF myself. Air Force Security Forces, not Special Forces. Although we were a "special" bunch who liked to think we were special forces. Haha!
  16. the_mule

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I Googled "Mossberg forum".
  17. the_mule

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Just one.
  18. the_mule

New guy

Welcome fellow new guy!
  19. the_mule

PSA from Hogue Inc.

That's good stuff! I've got a pinned 500, and I desperately want to upgrade. Knowing which length tube to buy would nice to know too, because I hear there's two different lengths available.
Back