• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Fumbles

OR3GUN modifications/upgrade.

So I had ordered the goodies from OR3GUN for my Mossberg 930 JM Pro Series. I fit these all a little while back but I wanted to get a few through the shottie before I started making any claims. I feel the shotgun is definitely overall better, in feel and operation but most likely the biggest...
  2. Fumbles

3G+JM ammo

Anyone try this yet? It's 2-3/4", 1-1/8oz #7.5 shot @ 1200fps. I bought 100 rounds today and since it's going to be a while before I get to take the JM Pro out again........I'm curious if it's any better than the usual run of the mill plinking ammo? Wondering also if I might should get some...
  3. Fumbles

930 JM Pro trigger.

Hi folks.... I've been a fairly serious rifle and handgun shooter for over 35yrs..... however.........I'm brand new to shotgun. How sad is that? Why, I don't know. I've always wanted one, but here I'm only getting around to it some 35 years later. I picked up a Mossberg 930 JM Pro, fitted the...
  4. Fumbles

Greetings from Lost Angeles

Hi all......thanks for accepting me here. I'm long time shooter and avid firearms owner and enthusiast. I have been shooting since I was in the military many moons ago....not this man's army.....I was in the South African military during the Angola Bush war period. Over the years I have...
Back