• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. rangeredge

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Re: Theres a new show on AMC... I've been watching it from the start too...I like it... :D They have a new series coming soon on AMC: The Killing. Looks like it could be good..
  2. rangeredge

What Is Your Favorite Mossberg?

Both my 930 and 590A1.. ;)
  3. rangeredge

The Walking Dead... (SPOILERS INSIDE!)

Re: Theres a new show on AMC... I like the show, Been watching it from the start... :D
  4. rangeredge

Hello from Wisconsin Too....

It's a Colt M7... 8-) Two new Shotguns in a week.. Life is good ! :lol:
  5. rangeredge

Well, She's all cleaned up. Here's some Pic's...I added the Speedfeed buttstock, I had one laying around. It's a half inch shorter than stock. I need to get an M9 Bayo,All I have is an M7 right now...And maybe a heatshield..All in due time. 8-) :D Let me know whatcha think...
  6. rangeredge

Well I just got home with my brand new M590A1 #51663. What a nice Shotty...I'll post some pic's later... After I take it apart and clean it first. :D I also sold my 500A PG shotty at work yesterday to a co-worker Not bad...Not bad at all... 8-)
  7. rangeredge

I live near Lake Geneva in Pell Lake... :D
  8. rangeredge

Thanks... :D
  9. rangeredge

That's cool... Here's my 930.. I took it out today for the first time and did a little shootin' All I can say is get one !!
  10. rangeredge

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Great Reviews ! Here's my 930 Tactical with Heatshield and Mossberg GRS... ;) 8-)
  11. rangeredge

I have a Mossberg 500A Pistol Grip Persuader (Parkerized) 20" barrel 8 + 1 (factory) , And I just bought a Tactical 930 #85336 about 2 day's ago, I installed Mossberg Ghost Ring Sights on it already. Of which I haven't shot yet...Maybe this weekend...I also want to get a 590A1 real...
  12. rangeredge

Hi, I just registered and want to hello to all... :D
Back