• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. J

Mossberg 500 Series Safety Thread

Re: another 500 safety problem LTB, Thanks for your help. New metal button and screw came today and it appears to be working properly. Saved a few bucks and learned something. Thanks again for your input. jcc
  2. J

Re: another 500 safety problem Thanks. I have it installed with the open part of the block to front of gun. I even tried it backwards. Oh well, it must be the button but mine really doesn't look bad except its plastic. Confusing!
  3. J

Re: another 500 safety problem Thanks a bunch for the reply. Well, I just broke it down and did as you described and put it back togeather and same old results. I even lightly stretched the detent spring so it is a little exposed, maybe 1/32". The safety will go back and forth but not the way...
  4. J

another 500 safety problem Would apprecite any help. I own two 500a pumps and took one in t have safety fixed last year. Gunsmith charged me $80 to repair. He just cleaned it and didn't replace the plastic button. Now I know better and should of had him put a new metal one on. Just notced that...
Back