• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Ky wonder

opening day memories

The lonesome hollow cabin was filled with my nephews and their children Friday night laughter was everywhere Friday night, as the kids played and told stories and the good lord shared his bounty early Saturday morning as the younger children split up and went to the blinds with granddaddy and...
  2. Ky wonder

the secret is out photo heavy

through the years we have had some success on the farm here and old 10 point these two were taken the same morning within 5 minutes of each other, a 10 and a 12 heres a nice 9 point a young 10 point my nephews 8 point these are justa few that have been taken off the place we have...
  3. Ky wonder

new member with a new patriot story

I will admit that I have loved shooting long guns for decades, and have owned and still have everything from famous brands to one off customs Though I have always liked the old 22 Mossberg 44us in my safe it has also been the ugliest gun in my safe. through the past few years after Mossberg...
  4. Ky wonder

new member from the hart of KY

long time shooter and gun owner from south central ky ky wonder is a string green bean, and I use it as a tribute to an old friend who went by the name string bean who was shot down in the early 1970's
Back