• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Patriot Vortex 6.5 Creedmoor Group

Update, I don’t have pictures but I put about a 10in group at 800 yards. I am still shooting the 143gr eld-x Hornadys. I am getting 2650fps out of the gun. Also I am getting a ton of copper fouling dunno what that is about.
  2. C

Problem on new patriot

To be honest with you, it’s probably been handled in the gun store. My bolt is wearing similar and only has 120 rounds down range. So I would say it’s just been on a self and someone and cycled it a bunch of times.
  3. C

Well guys I didn't punch any paper yesterday. But I did shoot out to 400 yards in 100 yard increments. I think that Hornady 143gr ELD-X is shooting pretty flat out of this 22in gun. At 200 yards I had about 2MOA of come up and was ringing a 8in plate no problem, at 300 yards it took me about 3...
  4. C

Yeah I'm in a rural part of NC, we could probably shoot out to 1500 yards in just not capable and don't have enough optic lol.
  5. C

Well I gotta a little jumpy on the trigger and pulled one. I'm shooting some steel this weekend and see if I can hit out to 500yrds. I might do a 5 shot group on paper that day to.
  6. C

Hey my name is Caleb, I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to post the groups I'm getting out of the box with my rifle. Also I am curios of modifications people are doing to their rifles. I am interesed in doing a nice walnut Boyd's stock, so if anyone has any expernice with their gun it would be...
Back