• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. D

Photo hints

Got that in an e-mail this morning, great read. I really get turned off looking at some peoples photo's of dead animals. I'm at a point myself where I won't take a photo of a dead game animal anymore, rather remember them alive. But some of the stuff I see other's post really turns me off bib...
  2. D

Pederson Plant

Is t still going? I saw a Pederson over/under years and was surprised, it was beautiful! How about A Pederson SxS?
  3. D

English Setter's

4. D

Wime's

Lady that own's this dog was the first Wiem I'd ever seen at an AKC Open stake. She's got nice dog's!
  5. D

Brittany's on the break away

Got this photo of two Brittany's breaking away from the start line in 2013, I think that what it was. Liked it but just never fooled with it much. Yesterday I got it out again and tried re-cropping it to a panoramic, 8"x16". Came out good enough I printed it out and when it warm's up in the...
  6. D

Bedding

I am not unhappy at all with the way either of my Patriot's shoot but was wondering about bedding, anybody tried it? That plastic insert looked to me like you couldn't get around it. But been thinking I could lift it out coat it with release agent then put it back? Bedding compound between the...
  7. D

The grandson

Was at my son's Thanksgiving and the grandson spotted the point and shoot camera I carry everywhere. Got it mostly for carrying out with my dog's. Well Tristen decided to try it out and shot over 150 frame.s of every thing in their living room. Saturday I took my son out elk hunting with me and...
  8. D

Mossberg youth Patriot

I just heard about that rifle yesterday so went to the Mossberg site and looked it up. That rifle should really be a good seller! I have never seen a rifle with a butt stock like that shooter's! like that to accommodate younger or even short shooter's. If I was to add anything it would be...
  9. D

Photo's of pointing dog's in the field

Anyone else like them? I really do. Most come from training day's with my own or from local field trial's. Casting off: Same dog on point: Gordon Setter from Washington state; My Bodie. Lost him last Jan: My Stormy: Friend's Gertie:
  10. D

first CF Mossberg rifle

Got my first one ever about March this year. Just wanted to fool with one and see if I could make it shoot. Got it at Sportsman's in Bend, 70 mi one way but closest place to really look for gun's. They had one 243 left which was what I wanted but it had a plastic stock on it. I just can't handle...
  11. D

About my screen name

It is my name! Never figured out a cool one. Live in a small town of 30 some people depending on the day of the week it is 06 year old woman here was born here next longest citizen is me, 28 yrs.32 miles to the nearest store's, Doctor or gas station! Love fishing, especially for cat's but...
Back