• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Tomac

Shockwave HD Ammo Question

My Shockwaves w/the S&J +1 extension will barely hold 6+1 rds of std star-crimped 2.75". However, I've picked up a quantity of the S&B 2.75" 9-pellet 00 & 12-pellet #1 buck loads for HD (currently #1 buck in the bedroom Shockwave to reduce the chances of overpenetration). I like the recoil...
  2. Tomac

930 Tactical HD: GTG?

Love my Mossy Shockwave, but have always had a hankering for a semi-auto. I like the price/specs/looks of the 930 Tactical HD (can pick one up NIB for $399 shipped), am leery of the reported 930 problems but haven't been able to find much on the 7+1 930 Tactical HD. I won't be running 3-gun or...
  3. Tomac

Shockwave HD: Capacity or Power?

I'm recently back into shotguns w/a Shockwave being purchased as a range toy on a whim as a BD present to myself. Little did I realize how much I would like this little powerhouse, and now that I've familiarized myself with it and got my technique down, I'm seriously considering adding the...
  4. Tomac

Password Problem

Recently, my original password has become non-functional. I've used the forgotten password function, which works to log me in w/the site-generated random password. However, every time I attempt to reset my password, I get the new password accepted message but the new password is again...
  5. Tomac

Best Aftermarket Safety for Shockwave?

Okay, I'm still not decided as to whether or not I'm going to replace the factory safety on my Shockwave, but to add more grist to my mill, what aftermarket safety have you added to your Shockwave and why that particular safety? Tomac
Back