• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. X

words to live by...

Thank you for your service and feeling the way that you do in this regard. I don't think that I have ever read anything approaching what you have just penned and am not certain that I will ever again even if many in your profession feel exactly as you do. There is a tremendous amount of untapped...
  2. X

Do you believe voting is a DUTY?

I would add that if one feels it their 'duty' to vote...please vote in a manner that lends credence to the definition itself. This next election will not be lost by those voting their conscience...it will be lost by those on (cough) 'our' side turncoat voting for a somehow 'entitled' check in...
  3. X

Do you believe voting is a DUTY?

I cannot believe that anybody who has interacted with the general population for any length of time disputes the given percentage of Americans who vote and those who don't. Break that number further down to the Obama victory in '08...and I'm not exactly encouraging people (anymore) that it's...
  4. X

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Thanks for confirming that even the shorter rounds fail to work as advertised regardless of how 'shocked' Mossberg Customer Service pretends to act (I'm sure it's just you, I and everybody else on here who has experienced this..). I don't mind modifying...yet I really don't understand Mossberg...
  5. X

Thanks, mtbkrman...I appreciate everybody who offered their thoughts on this and will try and return the favor. I really like this gun as well and believe that the upcoming XRAIL attached will make the current problem mute yet I am still somewhat hesitant to cut coils using near 1/2" shorter...
  6. X

Thanks for the tip and a few questions if I may: My call to Mossberg first went down the path that I was loading incorrectly sized shells (he couldn't tell me exactly what size was correct; he later came back with "2 3/4"...the PDX1s that I have are 2 5/16")... ...and then a sharp turn...
  7. X

Thanks again and I will. Hope that Mossberg is the type of company that will send me one as well if I can document it. If not, I'm not sure what to think moving forward...(unboxed it two days ago).
  8. X

Looks like 36" and thanks for the reply RippSpeed....should I be looking next on the box or somewhere else for where it was manufactured? I thought I read somewhere on here that if it came from Texas...expect the worse from there on in.
  9. X

Model 85370 capacity 930 SPECIAL PURPOSE - 930 SPX PISTOL GRIP - 8 SHOT TACTICAL 85370 12 - FULL LENGTH STOCK/PG/EXT. MAG./PICATINNY RAIL 8 Does anybody have any idea why the magazine on this gun holds but 6 shots? I took the cap off to look for a plug and reassembled...still can't get that...
  10. X

For the Shepherds and Watchdogs

Correction: Budgeting for 'untouchables' requires a full lifetime of benefits form this day on and certainly not the mere 50 years that a younger recipient might expect. If you feel that you should be on this list please post here so that we may add your lifetime benefits and cut anybody else...
  11. X

For the Shepherds and Watchdogs

The more this administration controls the debate and the headlines (there are only so many hours in a day until November) be it with Iran or Keystone or scores of other 'non-fiscal' issues they have in store for us until then...the less Americans are going to worry about what is drastically...
  12. X

Primary Elections

Thank you! (sounds strange...but the numbers don't lie as to who never bothers).
  13. X

Primary Elections

I would also ask voters to finally eliminate all term limit legislation presently proposed or on the books. Along with trying to convince young people that they should let the entire older generation slide into retirement unscathed with an entirely different 'deal' than all others will ever...
  14. X

Primary Elections

It's sad and it's scary in regards to voter participation as the older that many are in terms of those who haven't voted in years?...the less I actually want them to vote 'now' when possibly all they're actually crawling out of their self-imposed alienation for is to support the guy or gal who...
  15. X

Keystone Pipeline

Agreed...we have never taught our children 'follow the money' in either the public or private school systems that we've oversawn. Furthermore, I am afraid that if young people mistakenly believe that their current access to even the most basic of news sources (Wall Street Journal) is beyond...
  16. X

Keystone Pipeline

I believe that the Keystone issue is more complicated than what our politicians would like us to believe. If the average US citizen doesn't take the itme to 'follow the money' or piece together the market driven and financial reasoning behind building energy infrastructure they will always fall...
  17. X

Thanks, guys...I'll keep my eye on the front sight when I pick it up yet it's nice to know that I'm not looking for anything else. I can relate to the 'funds' issue Dan as I debated whether to pick up the XRAIL 'first' (they have evidently caught up for at least a little while on production)...
  18. X

New member here...thanks for having me. I purchased and will be picking up a SPX Tactical w/pistol grip/ghost sight soon and would like to know a couple of things to look for fresh off the factory floor before I accept anything and take it home. I've read about the Texas factory having problems...
Back