• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. P

Still Ridin The Wave

Actually it keeps the length just over 26”. The Knoxx grip combined with the vertical forend grip changes the Shockwave from a so so firearm into a true defensive powerhouse. The Knoxx grip absorbs quite a bit of recoil but having it coupled with the vert grip up front makes for a very...
  2. P

Still Ridin The Wave

With a few mods. Knoxx Breachers Grip, XS BigDot sight, Magpul forend from GG&G and Magpul vert grip.
  3. P

All Things Shockwave

I would say until you in fact have a Shockwave in your hands and work with it you won’t comprehend what Smith is referring to. Yes, you point and aim the gun but not in the traditional sense. When I aim my Shockwave I’m looking down the side of the barrel. My eyes pick up the XS Big Dot on the...
  4. P

All Things Shockwave

Not “much better than”, think of it “as in addition to”. The SW is a tool that serves a narrow purpose. Kind of like adding a specialized wrench to your tool box. Yes, a pair of pliers or adjustable wrench might will get the job done. Maybe you’ll bugger up threads or round the nut in the...
  5. P

All Things Shockwave

I watched Clint Smiths video several times before I bought my Shockwave and that’s how I run mine. More of a point shooting gun than aiming. I carry mine everyday in my truck. I have an extended cab Ford Ranger and I built a rack that attaches to the cab just under the rear window behind the...
  6. P

Shockwave training for you

Would like to see this “drill” done in live fire.
Back