• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. H

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Good deal. I think you'll like it. Mine tears up all kinds of stuff.
  2. H

That's tough looking, but I bet that front end is heavy! I've been wanting to ad a shell holder on mine. Where and how did you do yours?
  3. H

Couldn't load all 7 shells

Seascout, yea I meant they were all 2 3/4. But after reading Tom's post I see that doesn't mean squat. Thanks Tom, Learn something new everyday. But I don't think that's the problem. With the size difference, I could see it changing by one shell (from 7 in the mag to 6), but not my 2 shells...
  4. H

I did have to switch from slugs(20) to target loads, but They were the same size shell.
  5. H

So I took the 930 tactical out this weekend and it shot really well for about 27 shots. After that I couldn't get it to take all 7 shells. I THINK because magazine extension is sitting right under the flash suppressor, it's heating up moved or heated the spring. I let it sit for about an hour...
  6. H

Mag extension/Barrel clamp options

WOW, way to help out the new guys. Sometimes you just have to have a little faith in people and take what they say as the truth. Sure a lot of people exaggerate, but most people with a little common sense can spot those. I can tell by your posts that you're one who likes to boast about what...
  7. H

Well fist off, it does sound like you’re trying to be mean. You spent quit a bit space mocking my thought doing so. If that was not your intent, I’d suggest reading you comments before clicking post. As for your argument about hacking up a perfectly good gun over a replaceable aftermarket...
  8. H

That will work for the light, but I have the 3 shell mag extension. and I would still want something on the end. I think I'll buy one and then grind down the clamp so it will slide under the heat shield. I def wont take off the shield. I think for resale that would not be good. The only...
  9. H

So did anyone ever help this guy out? I have the same gun and I'm looking for a clamp with rail.
  10. H

930 mag clamps

Thanks Paul, I thought I saw that thread.
  11. H

930 mag clamps

Hello all, I have the 930 auto loader and I'm wanting to instal the mag ext. But while looking through some pictures I saw this guys set up and I liked it. So, what is this clamp/rail called and where can I find it and other options like it? I search for 930 mag clamps and came up with nada...
  12. H

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Intalling the SPX mag extension Hello people. I looked through a few pages and couldn't find how to install the magazine extension on my 930 special purpose. At the end of the magazine there is like a cap and it looks to be beveled. I ordered the mag ext from mossberg but it didn't come with...
  13. H

So I wanted to take a picture buy my house is dirty so I made a back drop. Here are the boys. I waited until I got the rest of my birthday present to post before and after photos. Here is the 930 with the SPX rail and stock. I have the mag ext. but I can't find a how to for the install...
  14. H

NOT an SPX 930 (new guy)

Hello all. I'm not new to forums, so I know there will be those that will want to post the all too familiar "search for" feature, but I'm gonna try this any ways. And I didn't mean that in a snotty way. More of a playful but honest way. Long story short is I looked into shotguns for a few...
  15. H

New member from Texas

Thought I'd say hello. New to shot guns but not guns in general. I have several and thanks to the Army I've been trained to use them. I have used shotguns before, but I've never owned one. I bought my first today for my birthday. It's a 930 semi auto. I look forward to learning how these...
Back