• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Tripawgunner2

New owner in Seattle area

Welcome Doc! Nice to see another West side Washingtonian!
  2. Tripawgunner2

Stuck in San Diego (National City)

Ok guys and gals I'm stuck in San Diego (National City to be exact) for the next 2 month for work. Any of the guys or gals in the So Cal area got any suggestions on any thing fun to do that is inexpensive to do on the weekend? Thanks Tri paw
  3. Tripawgunner2

Tough Guy Movie Quotes.

Gunny Highway: "Be advised. I'm mean, nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss naplam and I can put a round in a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump somebody else's leg before I push yours in."
  4. Tripawgunner2

Army banns Pmags

This is kinda Sad if you think about it http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/05/25/in-reversal-army-bans-high-performance-rifle-mags.html?ESRC=army.nl
  5. Tripawgunner2

590/500 Hybred

Thanks guys. Rossignol that barrel and mag tube came of a pistol grip 590 that I had bought. I had Bill change out the Magazine tube to a shorter one so that I could have a nice short (legal) shotgun. He then took time and didn't charge me to slick up and debur the action. I gave him the parts...
  6. Tripawgunner2

590/500 Hybred

Thought this was kinda cool and shows what a little ingenuity and a lot of skill can do. Plus Mac is my Gunsmith and a friend of my Family. That and I know where some of the parts came from :D http://www.macsprecision.com/2012/05/26/mossberg-500-to-590-hybrid/
  7. Tripawgunner2

The Rant

Rossignol All I can say is I'm sorry for what has happened and that you and yours are in our prayers Brother. As I and the soon to be Mrs. own 4 dogs, 2 of them 3 legged, I can't even guess what it would be like to have any of them taken. Again Bro you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers...
  8. Tripawgunner2

AK47 and Variants

These are Mine Siaga 12 (Natasha) Romanian G build and Romanian G build pistol 7.62x39mm Natasha will shoot a 3 MOA with junk ammo so I'm very happy with how she turned out.
Back