• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. B

Anyone own a Mossberg ATI Scorpion?

Hey everyone, I recently purchased a Mossberg 500 ATI Scorpion. The instructions for the ATI accesories say there should be silicone pads on the V-block spacers that rest up against the barrel under the short sections of picatinny rails. There are no silicone pads on the V-block spacers on my...
  2. B

Mossberg 500 ATI Scorpion Question.

Hey everyone, I recently purchased a Mossberg 500 ATI Scorpion. The instructions for the ATI accesories say there should be silicone pads on the V-block spacers that rest up against the barrel under the short sections of picatinny rails. There are no silicone pads on the V-block spacers on my...
  3. B

Metal Shavings in Barrel???

Hi All, I have a new Mossberg 590 Shockwave. I was at the range today shooting it and when I got home and started cleaning it, There were lots and lots of metal shavings coming out of the barrel. The gun was clean before I started shooting it. I was afraid the lining of the barrel was coming...
  4. B

Mossberg 590 Shockwave question.

Hi, I am new to the forum and could use some help. I just purchased a Mossberg shockwave and I notice that the bolt lock is a bit chewed up with chips of metal missing. I am hoping someone with more experience than me with shotguns can tell me if this is a problem or not. Thanks in advance for...
Back