• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. C

Mossberg Blaze Rimfire Rifle

I wanted to up-date the accuracy of the Mossberg blaze. I have finally got the right ammo for this rifle. After trying several brands and loads, I have hit the right one. Winchester Super X .22 Long Rifle 37-Grain is a great round for this rifle, well for mine anyhow. I ditched using a scope...
  2. C

Mossberg Blaze - Dead Ringer Green Dot

I just re-sighted my Blaze at 52 yards, open sights. As I stated before, if you do not have the pic rail, a scope or red dot will cause frustration as far as accuracy is concerned. I think the Blaze should have the same open sights as the Blaze 47, much better set-up. Here in Canada, the 47 has...
  3. C

Mossberg Blaze Rimfire Rifle

Here is my brief review of the Blaze. I bought this rifle at High Falls Outfitters in Belleville Ontario, in October 2017, I paid around $220. This model only came with one-ten round mag, and no optic. At first I was hesitant of the dovetail being mounted to the stock and not directly to the...
  4. C

3 inch 00 buckshot

Hello, has anyone have experience with 3 inch federal magnum 00 buck, with maverick 88 modified choke, what was your pattern results. I'm going deer hunting, but have not used mag buckshot with the mav.
Back