• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. dcrallyfan

Hello from Texas!!

It took me 2 days to get the courage and stop staring at it and pick it up and cut. I am satisfied with the results.
  2. dcrallyfan

Hello from Texas!!

Thank you! I was nervous because I took a dremel tool to the front rails and shortened them by about 4 inches and I'm so glad I didn't mess that up haha!
  3. dcrallyfan

Hello from Texas!!

I hit the whole thing with a fine sandpaper then just a normal camo spray paint from wal mart. I was gonna duracoat it but after talking to a friend I decided to go spray paint so that it can be easily stripped and repainted if needed. when I get to my remington 700 .30-06 I'm gonna use duracoat...
  4. dcrallyfan

ADJUSTABLE POWER: Target/Precision Shooting Scope Options

Re: ADJUSTABLE POWER: Target/Precision Shooting Scope Option I'm new to long range optics so I have a question for you guys. I have a remington model 700 .30-06 that needs some new optics. my question is, what power scope would be recommended for about a 500 yard range. This is for hunting. my...
  5. dcrallyfan

Hello from Texas!!

Thank you!
  6. dcrallyfan

Hello from Texas!!

Thank you for the warm welcome sir! I've been loving looking around this site. Hopefully you'll make it back to texas ;) my next project is a savage arms .22 bolt action. I'm taking on the task of making it a 200+ yard squirrel popper so we shall see what happens with that!
  7. dcrallyfan

Sighting In Your Mossberg Tactical .22 715T

Re: Awful Tactical .22 Accuracy I hope this is just a one in a few deal cuz my mossy tactical .22 shoots 2 inch groups out of the box at 50 yards and after i get done fine tuning hopefully Ill have it to an inch.
  8. dcrallyfan

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

I did use your pictures as my guide for making my cut. I cut the same amount out as you did so thank you sir for that!
  9. dcrallyfan

Yes I cut it out of the center and I used krazy glue to bond them back together and it holds like a dream.
  10. dcrallyfan

Hello from Texas!!

I bought one of the mossberg tactical .22's a while back and while looking to customize I found this site. Glad to be a part! Before: After:
  11. dcrallyfan

They look 100% better. It completely changes the look of the rifle. with a minor effect on the balance. at least in my case.
  12. dcrallyfan

Here's mine. started out as the camo wrapped version and after it met some paint and a dremel tool this is where its at! before: after:
Back