• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. Bert Greeley

New Shotgun Owner

OK, I blew it. My wife didn't get a 505 Youth, she got a 510 Minni. And boy, is it!!! It's in 410, and overall it's only 34.75" long! It reminds me of the toy rifle I had when about 8 yrs old - the cut 2x6 stock and the steel tube "barrel". It weighs about 3 lbs.
  2. Bert Greeley

How to Read Shotgun Shell Boxes...by Jeff Johnston

OK, simple question. I pick up my 930 two-barrel kit and my wife's 505 Youth today. What would be a good "get used to it" load for the first time shooting??? I don't even know what my range has for shotgun shooting! Guess I'd better call them ...
  3. Bert Greeley

New Shotgun Owner

Answere to all: First: The MEC has a Rube Goldberg-like mechanism for loading the primer. And, it's driven off the last spot on the rotation, which means you have to have some round in there to even load the primer on the first reload. Plus I don't see any adaption for loading other gauges...
  4. Bert Greeley

New Shotgun Owner

I just bought two Mossburgs. One is the 930 two-barrel set (for me), the other is a 505 Youth. I'm not buying for my kid - my wife is small, and that shotgun fits her. I'm looking for a reloading press that will handle both sizes of shells. Any ideas? I bought a MEC Sizemaster, but I'm not...
Back