• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. LDMcFear

Badassery!

Awesome :)
  2. LDMcFear

Rifle/Shotgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: which one should i get? Sunday came and went it's almost Tuesday 8-) :mrgreen:
  3. LDMcFear

10mm

Poking around the Intertubes I found this: No matter how you look at it it's Real and that's all that matters :) A friend of mine at work tonight was trying to convince me to by the Beretta PX4 Storm in .40cal instead of the Glock29 :o
  4. LDMcFear

10mm

Sweet! Must... work. More.... Overtime...
  5. LDMcFear

The Boondock Saints

Thought You all might like this ;)
  6. LDMcFear

You know you're addicted to guns when....

Guilty lol
  7. LDMcFear

10mm

Thats ridiculous. Okay Awesome is a better word. Hmmm Thinking about the Glock 29 with the grip extender for the larger mag, Yes I know 14+1 10mm really? Yes I say ;)
  8. LDMcFear

10mm

Didn't Hk used to make a 10mm
  9. LDMcFear

Another from the midwest

Go NAVY!
  10. LDMcFear

New kid on the block!

Best Evar! :lol:
  11. LDMcFear

Got Wood?

What kind of Wax did you use?
  12. LDMcFear

10mm

Thank you for your insite Nitesite :) I appreciate it
  13. LDMcFear

New 1000 Yard Range comes to Michigan

Yup my sister lives right near there, only takes me about 2 hours to drive :)
  14. LDMcFear

10mm

Are you saying that because you have had the fine pleasure of shooting one? or because they are just so awesome that it calls out to you 8-)
  15. LDMcFear

New 1000 Yard Range comes to Michigan

For all of those who live in Michigan we now have our very own 1000 Yard Range: http://www.marksmanshiptrainingcenter.com/default.aspx -From there website: "The mission of the Marksmanship Training Center is to bring an advanced level of precision firearms training to the shooting community for...
  16. LDMcFear

Real survivalists

Cmon nobody has even mentioned "MacGyver" 8-) "A paperclip can be a wondrous thing. More times than I can remember, one of these has gotten me out of a tight spot." -MacGyver. 1985
  17. LDMcFear

10mm

Okay folks I have been seriously considering buying a 10mm Auto. I have looked at several pistols from the famous Colt Delta Elite to the spartan Glock 29 and stuff from EAA. I know it comes down to preference, But I would really like to hear any thoughts or real life experience with the 10mm...
  18. LDMcFear

action too stiff?

Hmmm don't know what would be better donut smell or french fry... In all seriousness though. Both Shotguns I have owned one of them being a Mossberg 500A got smoother the more I fired it.
  19. LDMcFear

The 9mm Luger

I use the 124-gr +P Speer Gold Dot in my S&W Sigma 9mm for SD. Seems to do the trick, but it's pretty expensive.
Back