• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Search results

1. PeglegJones

Shockwave Sling Option

Not particularly fond of Black Hawk products but... In doing research on sling options a general search popped up their Mountain Sling. A very simple, un-cluttered sling. Decided to spring for the $19.95, or whatever it was, to take a closer look. Arrived today and I'm initially quite...
  2. PeglegJones

What laser are you using?

Looking to see who is using what and if they're happy with it. Currently have Laserlyte Center Mass Laser, CM-MK4 on my 20 gauge. Not real happy with it. The pattern out at 25 yards is huge. Would like to find one that shows a bright center spot at that range. Is their any difference in power...
  3. PeglegJones

Flashlight mount for 20 gauge ?

Anyone found one? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. PeglegJones

Eyelets on Shockwave Grip & Tube

Want to remove these as they are useless. Anyone know what type of thread they are or what can be used to fill the threaded holes? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. PeglegJones

Home Defense Ammo for 20gauge?

2000 sqft house, one story, longest unobstructed room 30ft, only 2 adults present, one is semi-invalid. 20 gauge Shockwave w/laser. Have done some pattern tests with 3" #4 shot and not impressed. Tending towards slugs Fed.Premium 2 3/4" Vital Shok. Comments? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. PeglegJones

Sling on a Shockwave

How have you done it? Looking at using my Magpul MS4 either as single point or two point. Trying to find out if the GG&G QD mount for the rear is compatible with the Magpul QD. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Back